GETTING YOU FROM WHERE YOU ARE TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
Digital marketer, best-selling author, Army veteran, Torie Mathis helps entrepreneurs consistently grow their business with SMART marketing, digital tools, and a success mindset.
It’s important to build relationships with your vendors and those you do business with. It’s a great way you can bring in new customers or clients and increase awareness of your personal branding, and it is often an over-looked and easy way to boost your bottom line.
The people you work directly with on your products and services are really the ones with the most to gain when you find success. By taking the time to get to know them, you’ll find a whole host of opportunities you didn’t realize were there.
Look for great ways to offer your vendors rewards for helping grow your business and everyone wins. One of the ways you can do this is by offering performance-based incentives that are much larger than their normal charges.
Here’s the step-by-step process to putting together a partnership with a vendor:
1. Approach all the vendors you work with and offer an incentive based on performance.
2. Put the generous incentive plan together from their perspective, even take suggestions.
3. Develop a clear, concise and easy to track incentive plan, this will increase competition between vendors and therefore higher performance levels.
4. Encourage subsequent sales instead of focusing only on the initial sale. By doing this you can give away more of the profit from the initial sale to your vendors and make higher profits off the back end products.
- Future sales
- Upsell better and more profitable products/services
- Cross-sell to additional products
5. Create an incentive plan that’s irresistible to your vendors by offering generous, exclusive compensation.
An affiliate program for referrals
A bonus for highest sales
A vendor appreciation event
Think of all the vendors you work with and the creative ways you can put together an incentive plan that entices them to be part of your business.
Use their talents, capabilities, and connections and you’ll both be winners.
Putting together an incentive plan doesn’t have to be a complicated process.
What kind of incentives are you offering for your vendors?
Here’s to creating the business + life you LOVE!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: TORIE MATHIS
Torie Mathis helps entrepreneurs get from where they are to where they want to be by working smarter. She is a best-selling author, Army veteran, speaker + trainer, and your mentor to creating the business+ life you love. She has cracked the code for creating a lucrative, independent business + an amazing lifestyle. She can help you with your marketing and business growth, your clarity and purpose and help you reach your vision of success. 🙂
CONFUSED BY SOCIAL MEDIA?
Join the FREE 30-day challenge to get more traffic + sales with Smart Marketing on Social Media.
Hi! I'm Torie!
From living in Europe to attending a prestigious Art School for free to traveling the world with my family and the freedom of entrepreneurship - I have a knack for getting what I want from life. I can help you get from where you are to where you want to be in business and in life.
You can create a business
and life you love.
I'm so dedicated to YOUR success that I publish a magazine about it. Subscribe for FREE today and create the success you've been dreaming of in your life.